The support duties includes the following tasks:
– quickly respond to problems in the basic hosting services;
– provide the necessary information about the hosting settings;
– disable accounts without advance notice in the case of violation of the rules;
– notify customers about planned technical works on the servers well in advance.
The support duties does not include the following tasks:
– install or configure user scripts (cms, addons etc), even if client cant do it;
– run the commands and operations, that can be run through the panel;
– provide support to individuals who are not friendhosting.net clients ;
– configure software on the client computer;
– training to work with a computer and other software;
– answer the questions that do not carry meaning, containing a large number of syntactic and grammatical errors, and are not directly related to the duties of the support.
Customer service is available from 7:30 to 02:00 Moscow time. From 02:00 to 7:30 made monitoring of network equipment and data center.
Policy of providing basic administration on vps / vds and dedicated.
Basic administration available if:
– you have active vps/vds or dedicated server order;
– you have ISPmanager (Lite or Pro) or VESTA installed on vps/vds or dedicated;
Minimal Linux servers administration:
1) installing and reinstalling the operating system on request;
2) reboot VDS on request;
3) installing the control panel ISPmanager (Lite or Pro) and VESTA;
4) editing php.ini on request;
5) vds work related advice;
6) ISPmanager and VESTA related advice;
7) assistance in diagnosing and fixing performance problems of core services (nginx, apache, mysql, php, proftpd, bind, exim or sendmail);
8) installing php extensions from the standard repositories;
9) backup management;
10) logs configuration;
Basic Linux server administration includes:
1) initial installation and operating system configuration;
2) reinstall the OS if needed;
3) installing the control panel ISPmanager (Lite or Pro);
4) the installation of basic services (nginx, apache, mysql, php, proftpd, bind, exim or sendmail) supported by ISPmanager;
5) assistance in diagnosing and fixing performance problems of core services (nginx, apache, mysql, php, proftpd, bind, exim or sendmail);
6) edit the configuration files of core services available on request in the absence of technical possibility to complete this procedure on their own;
7) manage backups through ISPManager;
8) installation of additional software (php extensions, apache, nginx, etc.) from the standard repositories;
9) reset passwords.
Works that do not fall under the definition of basic administration, are charged at $10 per hour with a minimum payment of $5.
Sites transfer policy.
The client is entitled to a free site transfer in that cases:
– site transger from another hosting;
– new order.
In cases other than those specified above, the cost of sites transfer is $10 per hour with a minimum payment of $5. For example, when moving sites between two or more orders after three or more days after ordering new services.