We dedicate a lot of our attention to your data privacy and security. Using the services of Friendhosting LTD, you trusted us, and we value this. We do our best to keep your personal data secure.
What types of personal data does Friendhosting LTD collect?
Below you will find a more detailed description of the types of data we collect.
Personal data you provide to us
Friendhosting LTD collects and uses data that you provide us. When you place an order for a service or register your personal account, you need to fill in, at the very least, your name, email address, login, the country of residence, and your phone number.
Personal data we collect automatically
Even if you haven’t placed an order yet, we can automatically collect certain data about you when you browse our website. This data includes your IP address, the time and date when you were using the website, information on your hardware and software, as well as information regarding your browser and the OS on your computer (for instance, the versions of applications and language settings). We may also collect data on clicks and the pages shown to you.
Personal data we get from other sources
Apart from the data that you hand over to us yourself, we can also get information about you from other sources. These sources include business partners, such as payment gateways and other independent third parties. All the data we receive from them can be connected to the information you give us yourself. For instance, our website allows you to make a payment using a bank card or other digital currencies using special services (payment gateways). These organizations share the payment details with us to make it possible for us to process your order.
Please, read the following section to learn more.
For what purposes does Friendhosting LTD collect and process your personal data?
We use the collected information about you for several purposes. Your personal data can be used in the following ways:
1. Processing your order. First of all, we use your personal data to process your online order, which is integral to our provided services.
2. Technical support team. Using your data, our team answers your inquiries related to our services and other relevant questions.
3. Your account. We use the information you provide us during registration to create your personal account. Personal account is used for purchases, payments and contacting our support team.
4. Marketing. We also use the information from your profile for marketing purposes – for instance, for sending you our newsletter about the services.
5. Communicating with you. We can reach out to you regarding other questions using your email address, phone number or tickets. We also process all the inquiries you send to us. There can be various reasons for this, such as scheduled maintenance or notifying you about the working hours of the technical support team during the holidays.
6. Reliability and security. For your own security, as well as for the security of our other users and Friendhosting LTD business partners, we may use your personal data for detecting and preventing fraudulent actions and other illegal activities. Besides, we may use it for risk assessment and security evaluation.
7. Improving your experience. We also use your personal data for analytical purposes. This is a part of our efforts for improving the quality of the services we provide to our clients. The data may also be used for testing purposes, problem-solving and improving the functionality and quality of our services. We strive for optimizing our platform to make it a perfect match for our users’ expectations while keeping it simple in use.
8. Legal purposes. In some cases, we may use your data for processing and resolving legal disputes, cooperating with investigations if demanded by the law enforcement and the law itself, as well as for ensuring the terms and conditions on the basis of which Friendhosting LTD provides services are followed.
In order to process the information as described above, we base our actions on the following legal framework elements:
1. Agreement execution. Using your data may be needed to execute the agreement you and we have. For instance, if you use our services to place an online order for a server, we’ll use your data to execute our responsibilities to complete this order within the boundaries of the agreement.
2. Legitimate interests. We may use your data to execute our legitimate interests – for instance, to provide you with the most suitable content on our website and in our emails, to improve and promote our products, services, and website, for administrative and legal purposes, as well as to detect the cases of fraud.
How does Friendhosting LTD hand your personal data over to third parties?
Under certain circumstances, we hand over your personal data to certain third parties:
1. Third party service providers. We can use third party services for processing some of your personal data on our behalf. This data processing is used for different goals, like sending SMS notifications. Third party services are bound by confidentiality obligations and have no right to use your personal data for any other purposes.
2. Payment service providers and other financial organizations. If you or the cardholder demand a refund, we may need to send some of the order details to the payment service provider and the respective financial organization to do a refund. This may include a copy of your order confirmation or the IP address that was used when you were placing an order.
3. Competent institutions. We hand over the personal data to the law enforcement officials to the extent that is prescribed by the law or is absolutely needed for preventing, detecting or stopping illegal activities and fraud. Apart from this, we may need to hand over your personal data to the competent institutions to protect our rights or property, as well as the rights and property of our business partners.
How does Friendhosting LTD protect your personal data?
According to European law on data protection, we follow the proper security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and its unlawful use. We apply the necessary corporate systems and procedures with the aim to protect and secure the personal data at our disposal. We also implement the security measures and technical and physical restrictions for using personal data and gaining access to it on our servers. Only the employees with a particular access level can process personal data when carrying out their responsibilities.
How does Friendhosting LTD process the data about children?
The services provided by Friendhosting LTD are not for minors younger than 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old yet, please, abstain from using our services.
How can you control the personal data you provided to Friendhosting LTD?
You always have the right to review all of your personal data that we store. You can request an overview of your personal data by sending an email to [email protected] . Write “Request personal data” in the email subject line to speed up the process.
Processing periods of personal data
The processing periods of personal data are determined based on the purposes of processing in the Organization’s information systems, in accordance with the duration of the agreement or consent with the personal data subject.
The cessation of processing personal data may occur when the objectives of processing personal data are achieved according to the conditions of the agreement concluded between the Organization and the personal data subject, the expiration of the consent period, or the revocation of the consent of the personal data subject to process their personal data, as well as the identification of unlawful processing of personal data.
Who is responsible for processing personal data on the Friendhosting LTD website?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use our own cookies to recognize you when you visit our website. This means that you don’t have to log in each time you visit, and we can remember your preferences and settings.
Most browsers allow you to see what cookies you’ve got and delete or block them on an individual basis. If you chose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost.