We are grateful for choosing us as your hosting partner (provider). Our company works not only on improving our infrastructure and upgrading the qualification of our friendly technical support, but also seeks to comply with accountancy requirements for keeping the high level of our services.
For a number of reasons that are pointed out below, we decided to change a payment currency for our services from USD (USA dollar) to EU (euro).
Please, pay attention on following items:
1. All prices and our clients’ balances (if there’s a funds there on the moment of transition), will be converted in according to a course of Central European Bank. That’s why changing of a currency shouldn’t impact on a final price.
2. All payment instruments will be further available for you as this was earlier: Webmoney (WMZ), VISA/Mastercard (not depending on a card currency), PayPal, QIWI, Yandex Money, Bitpay, AliPay, UnionPay, WeChat и Приват24.
3. There will be added a type of WebMoney (WME) payment without commission fee.
Why are we doing this:
1. Changes in Bulgarian law. According to new features in law, there would be too many accountancy complications for our company in payments made with USD.
2. Workflow facilitation. Most of our clients and service providers are from Europe so transition to payments in euro will simplify our interaction.
3. Approaching perspective of Bulgaria’s membership in European Union.
Activities to manage changes in transaction currency are planned on this Friday (28.02.2020) from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Our site and billing may not be available at this time. We’re asking you to plan your operations in billing ( ordering and prolongation of services) considering these circumstances.
According to the questions that may appear to respond with altering the transaction currency, our financial department will be working all next week (until 09.03.2020) from 9:00 AM to 00:00 PM without day off. You can address us via ticket system on all your matters.
Best regards, Friendhosting LTD